My favorite food group on earth is definitely sweets, so it’s no surprise that I am obsessed with desserts. Now that it’s getting a bit hotter in South Texas I am determined to build up an arsenal of no bake desserts that are tasty and quick to put together for holidays and get togethers.
With Easter coming up, I know many of you will host an Easter brunch/lunch, so I developed a delicious cheesecake recipe that is easy to prepare, delicious and beautiful. These mini no bake cheesecakes feature a velvety chocolate and espresso filling that will remind you of the expensive cheesecake slices from your favorite restaurant.
You might be surprised to see that I used Nesquik Chocolate Powder Mix and Nescafe Clasico instant coffee to pull this cheesecake together. These unexpected ingredients can easily pack a punch in your baking in cake batters, frostings and cheesecakes—they’re full of flavor, affordable and likely already in your pantry.
The batter itself is SO delicious, and I had trouble not licking the bowl!
This whole recipe comes together in no time at all, and it’s easy enough for you to enlist help from your kiddos. If you need to make more cheesecakes, simply double the recipe. You could also make these into traditional cupcake size cheesecakes by doubling the recipe.
No Bake One-Bite Chocolate Espresso Cheesecakes
These mini cheesecakes will be a hit with children and adults alike—the addition of espresso gives cheesecake a gourmet twist.
Serves 8 (3 cheesecakes per person)
- ½ cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup of granulated sugar
- ½ cup of Nesquik Chocolate Powder Mix
- ½ cup of La Lechera Sweetened Condensed Milk (or ½ cup of milk)
- 1 teaspoon of Nescafe Clasico coffee
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup of whipped topping
- ¼ cup of granulated sugar
- 24 mini cupcake liners
- Toppings (Optional):
- Chopped pecans
- Sliced strawberries
- COMBINE all of the crust ingredients in a bowl and place into the bottoms of 24 mini cupcake liners set in a mini cupcake pan.
- SET the pan in freezer while you prepare the filling.
- HEAT the La Lechera condensed milk, Nesquik powder and Nescafe Clasico in a small saucepan until ingredients come to a boil. Remove from heat.
- BEAT the cream cheese until smooth with a hand mixer.
- ADD in the granulated sugar and continue beating the cream cheese.
- MIX in the chocolate espresso mixture.
- FOLD in the whipped topping.
- TAKE out the cupcake pan from the freezer and using a small cookie scoop (or tablespoon) place the cheesecake filling into each mini cupcake liner.
- CHILL in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or in the freezer for about 45 minutes to set the cheesecake.
- TOP with fresh strawberries or chopped pecans, if desired.
Hope you enjoy this easy and tasty cheesecake recipe that will look adorable and classy on your Easter table. To view more recipe ideas, visit Nestle’s ElMejorNido.com.
I am a contributor to Nestlé El Mejor Nido and help spread the word about Nestlé El Mejor Nido. As a team member, I receive product and incentives in exchange for participating in Nestlé El Mejor Nido brand related activities and spreading the word about their products.